Customer and Community Specialist - French
The Customer Service and Community team at Space Ape Games answers customer support queries, engages with our community on Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch, and creates content for our newsletters and in-game new feeds that drive our community. As part of the Space Ape Customer and Community Support (CCS) team you will be the face of Space Ape to our players. Our community (and our company) is fun, passionate, demanding, and a little sassy and we want someone who embodies these characteristics.
Specifically we are looking for someone with the following:
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Confident in reading, writing and conversing fluently in French (you will be required to submit a writing sample and take a language test)
- Deep customer understanding and passionate customer advocacy
- Must be an avid mobile gamer, especially strategy games.
- Prior experience with at least one CRM system (specifically Desk.com but we will accept Zendesk, Helpshyft, Freshdesk or other comparable systems).
- Prior experience engaging with users on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Twitch.
- Previous experience in Community/Customer service.
- Keen knowledge of strategy mobile games players and culture
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve outstanding results
- Self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to exceptional results
- Working hours will vary and include late evening and/or overnights
- Weekends are required
- Prior experience in video games industry, social media, and content marketing
- Already playing Rival Kingdoms, Samurai Siege, or Transformers: Earth Wars(you will be tested).
- Previous experience in localization or translation if specialising in a non-English language
This position will be done remotely working from your location and not the London office.
This is a contract position with potential to go perm.