Recruitment & Operations Coordinator
Job title: Recruitment & Operations Coordinator Reports to: Operations Director
Current location: Soho, London Status: Full time
Space Ape’s mission is to make the highest quality and most successful mobile games in the world. And we’re just getting started.
Our company is built around the belief that small empowered teams make the best games. We believe this enables us to innovate, move faster and have more creative ownership.
About the role
At Space Ape people are our most important resource. We look for passionate and productive team players and pride ourselves on being self-motivated. There’s no bureaucracy here, we just get things done. The next big game can come from any one of us and YOU can be a key part of our journey.
We are looking to recruit a highly organised, dedicated and enthusiastic individual who loves working with people. This brand-new role provides an exciting blend of responsibilities and opportunities. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Recruitment Coordinator will join an efficient team of three where their primary focus will be enhancing our recruitment service and ensuring the company continues to hire the very best talent.
In addition to outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, accuracy and attention to detail are fundamental as this individual must be able to manage their workload, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
This is a great opportunity for an organised, proactive and ambitious individual who is passionate about recruitment and is looking to develop their skills further.
- Post open roles on internal and external job boards
- Coordinate meetings and interviews, ensuring that invitations are issued and meeting rooms booked
- Meet and greet interviewees ensuring that a fantastic recruitment experience is delivered
- Coordinate candidate travel when necessary and process related expenses
- Send documentation to new joiners, issue induction packs and coordinate their Day 1 schedule
- Assist with visa applications where required
- Respond to work placement/experience applications
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment team as required
- Assist with the delivery of a range of high quality events (game launches, industry events, meetups, staff parties)
- Help ensure the smooth running of office and support improvement initiatives
- You are resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable getting on with tasks autonomously
- You're a natural people-person, and you're great at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have outstanding organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and tasks
- You can effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with internal and external individuals at various levels
- You're already comfortable using Word Excel calendar and email systems" to "comfortable with using document, spreadsheet calendar and email systems
- Previous use of recruitment systems is preferred but not required
About Space Ape
Space Ape Games is an award winning mobile games company with a talented team of 100+ gamers in the heart of London.
We have delivered four successful mobile games - Samurai Siege, Rival Kingdoms, Transformers: Earth Wars and Fastlane, and we are planning multiple new game launches in 2018.
Recently, Space Ape has entered a long-term strategic partnership with Supercell. We are still independent and masters of our own destiny, but now we’ve got Supercell’s support to help us make and distribute massive hit games. Our mission is unchanged: to make the world’s best mobile games.
For our mission to succeed, we need a few more great people. If you want to have a key role on a gaming journey-of-a-lifetime, please apply to join our team.
We have some great benefits to take advantage of, including a stock option plan, private health care, and personal training budget.
Additionally, there is free breakfast, a fully stocked kitchen with the regular company and team lunches. We host internal game jams, company events, seasonal parties, cinema outings and conferences. There is also foosball, pinball, consoles, board and LAN game nights.
Opening date for applications: Friday 29th December 2017
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th January 2018