User Acquisition Manager
Space Ape Games is an award winning mobile games company with a strong 100+ talents in the heart of London that believe in small empowered teams. Check out our video here.
The team has delivered four successful mobile games - Samurai Siege, Rival Kingdoms, Transformers: Earth Wars and Fastlane, and we are planning multiple new game launches in 2017.
Recently, Space Ape has entered a long-term strategic partnership with Supercell. We are masters of our own destiny and have operational independence. But now we’ve got Supercell’s support to help us make and distribute massive hit games. Our mission is unchanged: to make the world’s best mobile games.
At this important stage of the company’s growth, we are looking for a user acquisition pro to join our expanding team in London and work closely with small games teams that are making the next big hit.
As a key member of the team, you will be the main point of contact for one of our games when it comes to UA and will be involved both in planning and hands-on executing your performance marketing strategy in order to make your game as successful as it can be. You’ll have access to our high level analytics stack that compiles data from cost to LTV at a very granular level in the same place (RIP .xls export!) and will work closely with our art team and analytics team to help you on your projects and ideas.
We are a small lean team - doing big things! We want a highly motivated, proactive and data driven talent to join us. If you have a passion for working with numbers, are hands-on, want responsibility, and are driven by making an impact -- we should talk!
In order to profitably grow your game’s user base, you will be:
- Owning UA for one of our game from beta to global domination and work closely with the game team in order to achieve your KPIs
- Planning and executing hands-on ab tests and campaigns optimisation to maximise your game’s revenue
- Improving the metrics of your acquisition funnel with ASO to reach your target
- Gathering and sharing learnings/best practices about networks and past tests with the team
- Building and expanding relationships with multiple media partners
- Discovering new channels and areas for growth
- Producing reports, proposals and recommendations concerning marketing and UA strategies for senior management
- Collaborating effectively with multiple internal teams such as Product, Art and Analytics
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Experience with mobile marketing campaigns tracking and algorithms
- Confidence leveraging third-party tools (Facebook, Google, Smartly, Unity Ads, etc.)
- Take pride in constantly iterating and running A/B tests within UA channels, learning, testing again and improving KPIs
- Effective communicator
- Rigorous and detail orientated
- Ability to take full ownership of projects within a small team
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong awareness of user acquisition industry trends
- Tableau and other data visualization tool experience, is a plus
- UA experts with 3-5 years of experience in mobile, who want to play a key role in the success of our next big hit and master his/her UA craft with the best-in-class tools
- Data analysis professional with strong interest on growing a mobile app to millions of DAUs, who wants to transition and supercharge his/her career to performance marketing
We believe that happiness is important. We strive to create a happy and productive working environment. Our studio is really cool. It is nice, bright, and open, the kitchen is stocked and the Foosball table is wifi-enabled. We also offer..
- Tax-advantaged stock option plan on top of a competitive salary
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Season ticket travel loan
- Corp discount at local gym
- Free breakfast & snacks
- Regular company & team lunches
- Whole company performance benefits
- Frequent Company Events:
- Seasonal Parties, Cinema, Game Jams, Go Kart, Foosball, Board & LAN Game nights
- Training and conferences on the table